<![if !IE 6]>
Customer Service Representative
Job no: 500002
Work type: Intermittent
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Capability Area: Call Center
**Individuals who are Spanish-language proficient at a conversational level, are encouraged to apply on our Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Spanish/English) job posting.**
In this Customer Service role, you will be primarily responsible for screening and interviewing respondents over the phone. No sales or quotas! The ideal Customer Service Representative has good communication skills and basic computer knowledge. You will talk to people across the country from all walks of life and even from around the world to obtain information on issues such as cost and access to health care and the impact of higher education on the labor force. The data collected provides insight for informed decisions and contributes to a better understanding of important issues facing American society.
|WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive starting wage of $16.20 per hour
- Possibilities for promotion and pay increase within the first nine months and then every six months
- Flexible Part-Time hours: Work between 20-28 hours by selecting from available evening and weekend shifts
- Paid sick leave
- Paid orientation and training
- Work from home option may be available for high performers after working onsite for 2 months
- Must have basic knowledge of a PC Windows environment which means comfortable with computer usage skills such as sending email or opening and using a web browser to search for information.
- Must be able to sit and use a telephone headset, dial telephone numbers, use a computer keyboard and read a script off a standard-size computer monitor for up to four (4) hours continuously.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- All employees hired for this position must present evidence of their identity and authorization to work in the United States (I9 documentation).
||NORC at the University of Chicago is an objective, non-partisan research institution that delivers reliable data and rigorous analysis to guide critical programmatic, business, and policy decisions. Since 1941, NORC has conducted groundbreaking studies, created and applied innovative methods and tools, and advanced principles of scientific integrity and collaboration. Today, government, corporate, and nonprofit clients around the world partner with NORC to transform increasingly complex information into useful knowledge.
||NORC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce. NORC evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and other legally-protected characteristics.
Advertised: Mountain Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend